zondag 21 februari 2021

ideas for 'flipkonijn'

 Omdat ik het project van An-Eline (zie vorige post) zo tof vind, heb ik besloten om zelf ook deel te nemen. Uit een selectie mocht ik zelf een gedicht kiezen; het heet "flipkonijn".

Because I liked Ann-Eline's project (from the previous blog post) so much, I wanted to participate as well and from a selection I chose the poem "flipkonijn". A word which is very difficult to translate into English, so maybe you can help !

A 'konijn' in Dutch is a rabbit and a 'flipkonijn' is a person who (just like a rabbit) can lose it because of stress or can go berserk. Would there be a word in English with this meaning ? Please let me know !!

Veel kan ik er uiteraard nog niet over kwijt, aangezien de expo pas in het najaar (oktober/november) plaats vindt. Wél kan ik de eerste voorzichtige pasjes tonen.De rest zal een verrassing worden, want ik weet zelf nog niet hoe het zal gaan worden.

Of course I can't tell you much about it yet, since the exposition will only take place at the end of the year (October-November probably). I can, however, show you my first ,careful 'steps ' into this new project. The end result will be a surprise, even to myself !

 






 

3 opmerkingen:

Fijn dat je de moeite neemt om een reactie achter te laten. Dat wordt heel erg gewaardeerd !
Bedankt voor je bezoek.